Grab a sleeping bag, your favorite onesie and a teddy bear because Sound Fx is cordially inviting you over for a Slumber Party. For their seventh Booth feature, the first since January’s Type Love, the Cali duo offer up a hazy cut from their forthcoming project release. On Slumber Party producer Corey G cooks up a Weeknd inspired beat over which Maddy McFly and DuPree pronounce words to live by with a left of center, unique delivery. Sound Fx should rest up now, though, because they have a busy year ahead. Not only is their new project Empathy set to drop before the end of the year, but they are also gearing up to throw out their next full LP, Sunset, sometime in 2013.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/12
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)