After checking out their previous eight DJBooth features, the most recent of the bunch being November’s Slumber Party, it’s not surprising that the latest effort from Sound FX is Nothing Less than enjoyable. On this introspective, thoughtful cut the California duo take an honest look at past and future relationships with slow, pensive flows that are designed to both get your head nodding and get you thinking about your own significant other(s). Complimenting their demonstrative approach is a nuanced beat from producer Brain Jutrzonka, who centers his production around an airy guitar that transforms into an ambient, humming section before the hook. Like Slumber Party, Nothing Less is slotted to appear on their upcoming EMPATHY project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.