After checking out their previous eight DJBooth features, the most recent of the bunch being November’s Slumber Party, it’s not surprising that the latest effort from Sound FX is Nothing Less than enjoyable. On this introspective, thoughtful cut the California duo take an honest look at past and future relationships with slow, pensive flows that are designed to both get your head nodding and get you thinking about your own significant other(s). Complimenting their demonstrative approach is a nuanced beat from producer Brain Jutrzonka, who centers his production around an airy guitar that transforms into an ambient, humming section before the hook. Like Slumber Party, Nothing Less is slotted to appear on their upcoming EMPATHY project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
Golden Dreams Creative Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Touch the Sky" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.