Not glimpsed on our pages since winding down promotion for their DJBooth-hosted Burning Bridges LP with last fall’s reader-approved No Way Out, Houstonian hip-hop crew Soulutioonn return to kick off their 2013 with single numero uno off their next street release. On Ashes, project collaborator King Henry‘s dreamy vocal loops back frontman Boi Dru, who delivers blunted lyrical reflections on weed, women and the paper chase. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; The N Crowd as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
Conscious Era Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"60's Rock" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.