Not glimpsed on our pages since winding down promotion for their DJBooth-hosted Burning Bridges LP with last fall’s reader-approved No Way Out, Houstonian hip-hop crew Soulutioonn return to kick off their 2013 with single numero uno off their next street release. On Ashes, project collaborator King Henry‘s dreamy vocal loops back frontman Boi Dru, who delivers blunted lyrical reflections on weed, women and the paper chase. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; The N Crowd as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
Conscious Era Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"60's Rock" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)