Not glimpsed on our pages since winding down promotion for their DJBooth-hosted Burning Bridges LP with last fall’s reader-approved No Way Out, Houstonian hip-hop crew Soulutioonn return to kick off their 2013 with single numero uno off their next street release. On Ashes, project collaborator King Henry‘s dreamy vocal loops back frontman Boi Dru, who delivers blunted lyrical reflections on weed, women and the paper chase. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; The N Crowd as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
Conscious Era Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"60's Rock" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.