When you’re having fun in the club there is nothing that can ruin the ambiance more than somebody firing gunshots, right? Fortunately, Soulja Boy knows how to take lemons and make lemonade with his newest single, Let Me Get ‘Em (Shootout). Although Soulja Boy’s production includes as many gunshot sounds as a entire 50 Cent album, Let Me Get ‘Em has already been playin’ at the club and there’s no reason to believe it won’t continue. To avoid any potential controversy, Mr. ColliPark does a PSA-type intro: “Shooutout is a dance, and is not intended to incite any violent behavior. Yuah.” Regardless, it should be interesting if Shootout successfully makes it to radio.
Written by Burmy on 10/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.