Back when Soulja Boy was Unsigned and Still Major he knew plenty of gold diggers, attention-seekers and haters would come his way (needless to say, I was one of those haters). Fortunately, the “Teen of the South” had a strategy; drown out the smack talk by yelling Yahhh Trick Yahhh! Now a household name, Soulja Boy has reworked his Yahhh strategy and chosen it as the next single from his debut, Souljaboytellem.com. Providing backup is SB’s longtime partner in crime, Arab, and his Fruity Loops production. Soulja Boy is 2-for-2 thus far; there’s no reason Yahhh shouldn’t be number three. (Remember, anybody who posts negatively - he’s talking to YOU.)
Written by Burmy on 12/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.