Backed by former Ying Yang Twins producer, Mr. Collipark, Chicago-born and Atlanta-raised rapper Soulja Boy is looking to turn his independent success into mainstream riches. Scheduled to perform in more than 10 states this summer, Soulja Boy will inevitably invade a city near you and brainwash its inhabitants to do his catchy new song and dance, Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe). Although the beat sounds an awful like DG Yola‘s Ain’t Gon Let Up, Soulja Boy easily takes the rhythm to a new level with a extra boost of energy and a very distinct vocal tone.
Written by DJ Z on 06/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Soulja Girl ft. i15" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.