Backed by former Ying Yang Twins producer, Mr. Collipark, Chicago-born and Atlanta-raised rapper Soulja Boy is looking to turn his independent success into mainstream riches. Scheduled to perform in more than 10 states this summer, Soulja Boy will inevitably invade a city near you and brainwash its inhabitants to do his catchy new song and dance, Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe). Although the beat sounds an awful like DG Yola‘s Ain’t Gon Let Up, Soulja Boy easily takes the rhythm to a new level with a extra boost of energy and a very distinct vocal tone.
Written by DJ Z on 06/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Soulja Girl ft. i15" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.