Anyone who’s been checking the DJBooth since June of ‘07 knows that whenever we feature a new single by Soulja Boy, a Bible’s worth of comments usually follow. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, the Booth presents the official first single from the S.O.D. leader’s sophomore album; sticking with the “computer celebrity” theme created on the platinum-certified Souljaboytellem.com, his newest product, iSouljaBoyTellEm, will be landing on-and-offline on November 18. Also keeping true to the typical Soulja Boy theme is Bird Walk, which features simplistic self-production, a catchy hook and dance to go with it, and, as always, an overall desire to have fun. Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that Soulja Boy knows what makes him successful. Is the second time the charm for the teen sensation?
Written by Burmy on 09/21/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe)" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.