Anyone who’s been checking the DJBooth since June of ‘07 knows that whenever we feature a new single by Soulja Boy, a Bible’s worth of comments usually follow. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, the Booth presents the official first single from the S.O.D. leader’s sophomore album; sticking with the “computer celebrity” theme created on the platinum-certified Souljaboytellem.com, his newest product, iSouljaBoyTellEm, will be landing on-and-offline on November 18. Also keeping true to the typical Soulja Boy theme is Bird Walk, which features simplistic self-production, a catchy hook and dance to go with it, and, as always, an overall desire to have fun. Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that Soulja Boy knows what makes him successful. Is the second time the charm for the teen sensation?
Written by Burmy on 09/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.