Anyone who’s been checking the DJBooth since June of ‘07 knows that whenever we feature a new single by Soulja Boy, a Bible’s worth of comments usually follow. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, the Booth presents the official first single from the S.O.D. leader’s sophomore album; sticking with the “computer celebrity” theme created on the platinum-certified Souljaboytellem.com, his newest product, iSouljaBoyTellEm, will be landing on-and-offline on November 18. Also keeping true to the typical Soulja Boy theme is Bird Walk, which features simplistic self-production, a catchy hook and dance to go with it, and, as always, an overall desire to have fun. Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that Soulja Boy knows what makes him successful. Is the second time the charm for the teen sensation?
Written by Burmy on 09/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman Dat Hoe)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.