Late last month, alt-R&B duo SOS introduced their moody brand of R&B to listeners via Youth in Decline. Now, they’re back for round two. Whereas the aforementioned jam saw Brian Vincent remain behind the boards, he branches out on the newly-released She Wants, singing on the hook and bridge as well as producing the cavernous synth-sample beat. No less crucial to the joint’s spookily seductive appeal, however, are the breathy vocals of his partner, Randa Leigh. Hungry for more? Then stay tuned. She Wants isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the twosome’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth in Decline" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.