Late last month, alt-R&B duo SOS introduced their moody brand of R&B to listeners via Youth in Decline. Now, they’re back for round two. Whereas the aforementioned jam saw Brian Vincent remain behind the boards, he branches out on the newly-released She Wants, singing on the hook and bridge as well as producing the cavernous synth-sample beat. No less crucial to the joint’s spookily seductive appeal, however, are the breathy vocals of his partner, Randa Leigh. Hungry for more? Then stay tuned. She Wants isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the twosome’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth in Decline" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.