Update: The Dane Collison-directed visuals for SonReal’s Preach single have been added.
On the days that SonReal has nothing to say, he wouldn’t waste your time by opening his mouth. So when he does speak, you listen. On a newly-released freebie the Vancouver emcee is ready to Preach, but it’s not a Reverend Lovejoy kind of sermon. It’s more like a hell fire and brimstone kind of sermon. Today’s message is a reminder that SonReal does it for the fans and he will never stop doing right by them. Whatever the situation, he’ll always go in. And if you ever wonder why he’s going so hard, it’s only because the odds were stacked against him twice as much as his peers. I don’t blame the guy. Before we break for fellowship, I want to announce that we are also joined by Pops on the church keys. For more from SonReal we recommend grabbing up his last full-length project, One Long Day, or you could just wait to see him perform live on his 52 date US tour with Seattle emcee Grieves.
Written by Bryan H on 10/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Faded" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.