Judging by some of the Tweets that are posted and some of the emails that we receive at The DJBooth, it’s safe to say some rappers take themselves wayyyyy too seriously. While it’s good to take your craft to heart, what’s the point of making music if you can’t have fun while doing it? If y’all rigid rappers need pointers on how to let your hair down, hit up SonReal; the visuals for new single Everywhere We Go show that the Vancouver native knows how to have a good time. Following the antics of a goof named Steve, who auditions for a talent show and plays chess against Madchild, the Peter Huang-directed visuals are sure to have you cracking up. Though he fools around in the video, SonReal stilll goes hard on the mic, showcasing his charismatic, upbeat flow and witty one-liners over Burd & Keyz’ lively boardwork. Everywhere We Go is not attached to anything larger, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for more.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Faded" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.