I’m beginning to sense a pattern here. On the lead single off his forthcoming solo project, The Dean’s List frontman Sonny Shotz offered scriptural evidence that Paul (13th Apostle) [Was] Gay, and on the follow-up he made his case for Noah as a native of Chad, Africa. Number three presents the Boston representative’s most provocative claim yet: Moses Is Greater Than Jesus. This time around, his argument is a little easier to summarize: “Not to revoke any love, [but] Jesus bled for the people / See, Moses led his people.” The finer points of his critique, as usual, are extremely contentious, but even those who disgaree will be struck by the strength of Sonny’s conviction—not to mention the head-noddability of the track’s instrumental, provided by a ghost producer whose religious beliefs require that he remain anonymous. If you’re feeling it, stay tuned for further details on the artist’s Danel Exodus street album, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 01/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Picky Nikki" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.