Solange Knowles is a very different artist from her sister, but one thing the siblings do share is a taste for bad boys. As she puts it on her latest promo single, she likes a guy who Looks Good with Trouble—and it seems she’s found one in Kendrick Lamar. When this joint first dropped as part of the 2012 True EP, Knowles carried the ethereal, Dev Hynes-produced number on her lonesome. Newly-added for its release as a promo single, the Compton rhymesayer closes the record with some melancholy reflections on the troubled life he’s led. While this rendition of Trouble is unattached to any larger project, you can, of course, cop the original as part of the aforementioned EP. Outside of that, you’ll simply have to keep it locked to the Booth for updates on Solange’s plans.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Decided" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.