After teasing us with a new song here and there after her fantastic but criminally underrated debut Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams, Solange Knowles is blazing the unofficial comeback trail on a brand spankin’ new EP and its bubbly opening track, Losing You. Produced by longtime collaborator Dev Hynes (who handles production on the entire EP), Losing You invokes a very specific nostalgia. Remember happy music? When was the last time you heard a song that made you smile from ear-to-ear and feel like the sun was shining just for you? If the answer to our question is eluding you, then Losing You just might be the reminder you didn’t realize you needed. Be sure to support Solange’s True EP, which was released this week, November 27, and is available now on iTunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Decided" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!