Being a woman has to be tough. Marketing and advertising firms are working around the clock to make women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and boost sales for their big name clients. Women are assailed by other women, as well as men, regarding their personal looks and fashion style. Seattle’s Sol has had enough of the makeup and the façade, however, and delivers a message of love and appreciation for the natural beauty woman possess on his new song Need Your Love. Joined by Ray Dalton on the chorus and produced by Portland’s Jacks Green and Eskimo & Sons, Love is a symphonic pop song that captures the essence of other au natural appreciators like Arrested Development’s Speech. What Sol pens in Love is a universal, soulful, beautiful tribute to the spirit of true femininity and love and Dalton’s added boost during the chorus makes the song whole. Need Your Love is the latest video single to be released from Sol’s Yours Truly, released earlier this year.
Written by JC Poppe on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)