On her solo Booth debut, Snow Tha Product emphasized that she wasn’t just another of those Cookie Cutter B*tches currently flooding the hip-hop game; she’s a unique artist driving in a lane built for one. And the same goes in the dating arena; as she informs us on follow-up Damn It, any man who treats her like she’s just another woman will find himself cursing his stupidity once he realizes that no other girl can provide quite what she brings to the table. Previously previewed in a video teaser but premiering in its full version, this street-ready mixtape single finds the artist showcasing some formidable flows as she balls on her exes over Money Moss’ brassy street boardwork. Craving more of that fresh sh*t only Snow Tha Product knows how to cook up? Then don’t miss her Good Nights & Bad Mornings when it drops December 12, via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/28/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cookie Cutter B*tches" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.