In 2012, there are more buzzworthy female emcees climbing through the ranks of the rap game than ever before. Booth newcomer Snow Tha Product, however, considers herself an artist in her own lane, not part of a movement—in fact, if you compare the Atlantic Records signee to the Cookie Cutter B*tches milling about the industry, you’re liable to lose teeth for your indiscretion. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, the Fort Worth-residing rhymesayer’s latest single finds her unloading lyrical clips into all females foolhardy enough to try and hitch a ride on her coattails. Producer Money Moss provides a stark, street-ready instrumental backdrop for her bellicose bars. Fans will be able to find Cookie Cutter B*tches and many more bangers on Snow’s DJBooth-hosted Good Nights & Bad Mornings LP, set to hit our front page December 12, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 11/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Damn It" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.