With a name like Snow Tha Product, you might think she hails from Alaska or Colorado, but as her new single suggests she is all about the West Coast. And as you might imagine with a song entitled, Cali Luv, Tupac’s California Love is chopped up by the The Cataracs and given an EDM makeover. While the frenzied, high-octane beat might scare off your average emcee Snow fully embraces the track. She matches the beats pace with a blistering flow of her own, which she uses to display her love for California and its no-stop party scene. This is Snow’s first appearance of 2013, following last year’s Good Nights & Bad Mornings. Lets hope that there are more summer party anthems from the Atlantic Records emcee in the near future.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cookie Cutter B*tches" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)