Snoop may have tied the knot over a decade ago, but judging from his new single, Those Gurlz, you would never have guessed it. He really puts one down for the ladies, breaking out in full-on sensual-seduction mode. It would appear that the former coke-pushing Comptonite has become a starry-eyed softy. Helping him out is the production team of Teddy Riley, DJ Quik and Scoop DeVille, who provide a relaxed, romantic beat that samples the Bee Gees’ Too Much Heaven. But don’t worry, misogynists; Snoop doesn’t go totally soft. He still stays in touch with his thug side, casually throwing in that he “still don’t love hoes and respect what they say.” C’mon Snoop, what would Mrs. Dogg have to say about that? Those Gurlz appears on the OG’s new album, Ego Trippin’.
Note: The streaming of “Those Gurlz” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)