Snoop may have tied the knot over a decade ago, but judging from his new single, Those Gurlz, you would never have guessed it. He really puts one down for the ladies, breaking out in full-on sensual-seduction mode. It would appear that the former coke-pushing Comptonite has become a starry-eyed softy. Helping him out is the production team of Teddy Riley, DJ Quik and Scoop DeVille, who provide a relaxed, romantic beat that samples the Bee Gees’ Too Much Heaven. But don’t worry, misogynists; Snoop doesn’t go totally soft. He still stays in touch with his thug side, casually throwing in that he “still don’t love hoes and respect what they say.” C’mon Snoop, what would Mrs. Dogg have to say about that? Those Gurlz appears on the OG’s new album, Ego Trippin’.
Note: The streaming of “Those Gurlz” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.