Snoop may have tied the knot over a decade ago, but judging from his new single, Those Gurlz, you would never have guessed it. He really puts one down for the ladies, breaking out in full-on sensual-seduction mode. It would appear that the former coke-pushing Comptonite has become a starry-eyed softy. Helping him out is the production team of Teddy Riley, DJ Quik and Scoop DeVille, who provide a relaxed, romantic beat that samples the Bee Gees’ Too Much Heaven. But don’t worry, misogynists; Snoop doesn’t go totally soft. He still stays in touch with his thug side, casually throwing in that he “still don’t love hoes and respect what they say.” C’mon Snoop, what would Mrs. Dogg have to say about that? Those Gurlz appears on the OG’s new album, Ego Trippin’.
Note: The streaming of “Those Gurlz” has temporarily been suspended.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!