There are a few guarantees in life: death and taxes. After fifteen years of chart-topping hits, however, it’s more than fair that Snoop Dogg gets added to that shortlist of guarantees. About to embark on the release of his ninth solo album, Ego Trippin’, this March, Doggy Dog has released the Terrace Martin-produced, Neva Hafta Worry. After the world was given far too many remixes to Sexual Eruption, the song is a welcome surprise and features the singing of West Coast OG, Uncle Chucc (not John Legend as many sites are reporting). So while you look after your elderly family members and pay Uncle Sam this spring, don’t worry about Snoop, because his presence is guaranteed.
Written by DJ Z on 02/3/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.