There are a few guarantees in life: death and taxes. After fifteen years of chart-topping hits, however, it’s more than fair that Snoop Dogg gets added to that shortlist of guarantees. About to embark on the release of his ninth solo album, Ego Trippin’, this March, Doggy Dog has released the Terrace Martin-produced, Neva Hafta Worry. After the world was given far too many remixes to Sexual Eruption, the song is a welcome surprise and features the singing of West Coast OG, Uncle Chucc (not John Legend as many sites are reporting). So while you look after your elderly family members and pay Uncle Sam this spring, don’t worry about Snoop, because his presence is guaranteed.
Written by DJ Z on 02/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.