Following a title change from “Sexual Eruption” to the radio-friendly, “Sensual Seduction,” Snoop Dogg hooked up with the oh-so-sexual Lil’ Kim for the first of two remixes. Since we’ve already featured the first, allow us to introduce the second. The Fyre Department remix, featuring recent Interscope signee Robyn (whose 2002 domestic release off Jive went unnoticed), merges Snoop’s psychedelic nuances with Robyn’s dance floor flair. Additionally, Shawty Redd’s original beat has been speed up a bit and tweaked with a hint of synthesizer. Snoop’s new album, Ego Trippin’, is set for release this March.
Written by DJ Z on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.