Following a title change from “Sexual Eruption” to the radio-friendly, “Sensual Seduction,” Snoop Dogg hooked up with the oh-so-sexual Lil’ Kim for the first of two remixes. Since we’ve already featured the first, allow us to introduce the second. The Fyre Department remix, featuring recent Interscope signee Robyn (whose 2002 domestic release off Jive went unnoticed), merges Snoop’s psychedelic nuances with Robyn’s dance floor flair. Additionally, Shawty Redd’s original beat has been speed up a bit and tweaked with a hint of synthesizer. Snoop’s new album, Ego Trippin’, is set for release this March.
Written by DJ Z on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.