Following a title change from “Sexual Eruption” to the radio-friendly, “Sensual Seduction,” Snoop Dogg hooked up with the oh-so-sexual Lil’ Kim for the first of two remixes. Since we’ve already featured the first, allow us to introduce the second. The Fyre Department remix, featuring recent Interscope signee Robyn (whose 2002 domestic release off Jive went unnoticed), merges Snoop’s psychedelic nuances with Robyn’s dance floor flair. Additionally, Shawty Redd’s original beat has been speed up a bit and tweaked with a hint of synthesizer. Snoop’s new album, Ego Trippin’, is set for release this March.
Written by DJ Z on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.