It was only a matter of time before Snoop remixed his fast-rising new single, Sexual Eruption (or known to radio listeners as “Sensual Seduction”). To assist on the remix is the most sexually-charged female rapper in the history of sexually-charged female rappers, Lil’ Kim. Borrowing that uber-trendy voice box (which was on loan to Snoop from his dear old pal, T-Pain), Kim reveals that she likes to get licked head to toe and prefers it from the backside. Usually, sexual revelations like that mean prime headline coverage. With Kim, sad to say, it isn’t very shocking. Snoop’s new album, Ego Trippin’, is set to drop in March.
Written by DJ Z on 01/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.