With a little old school flavor, Snoop Dogg collaborates with Katt Williams, Kurupt, Soopafly, and his producer alter-ego, Niggarachi, to create We Go Hard, a single that’s sure to have as many critics as it does fans. With every line of every verse consisting of tales of the rappers’ relationships with “certain kinds of females,” some listeners may be able to relate while others decide to hate. Either way, the single has a beat that’ll make you nod your head. Mission accomplished?
Written by Angela on 05/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label