After a long and successful career, most people start looking forward to retirement and taking home that gold watch. Well, Snoop Dogg isn’t like most people. Still going strong almost twenty years after his debut album, Snoop is steadily releasing projects and today we get another release from his upcoming EP, Stoner’s Anthem, in the form of new single Breathe It In. Produced by himself (under his producer moniker Niggaracci), Breathe It In is a jumpy track with groovy synths and a back-breaking snare that allows Mr. Broadus to take a casual stroll over the record. Over the course of the song, Snoop describes the differences between himself and “you” as well as discussing the many variants of marijuana he enjoys smoking. Smoker’s Anthem is the first release under Snoop’s new digital distribution label GGOD (Gangsta Gangsta Online Distribution) and officially drops on, you guessed it, 4/20.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)