After a long and successful career, most people start looking forward to retirement and taking home that gold watch. Well, Snoop Dogg isn’t like most people. Still going strong almost twenty years after his debut album, Snoop is steadily releasing projects and today we get another release from his upcoming EP, Stoner’s Anthem, in the form of new single Breathe It In. Produced by himself (under his producer moniker Niggaracci), Breathe It In is a jumpy track with groovy synths and a back-breaking snare that allows Mr. Broadus to take a casual stroll over the record. Over the course of the song, Snoop describes the differences between himself and “you” as well as discussing the many variants of marijuana he enjoys smoking. Smoker’s Anthem is the first release under Snoop’s new digital distribution label GGOD (Gangsta Gangsta Online Distribution) and officially drops on, you guessed it, 4/20.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.