Someone—probably a teacher or my grandma—once told me that rap music was not good for me, and would only melt my brain. Well if loving cuts like Snoop Dogg‘s latest feature is Bad 4 Me, I don’t want to be healthy. Besides, how could this record’s laid-back Dae One and Mel&D production do anything but relieve my stress? Snoop comes with bars to match the instrumental’s breezy, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe; though he spits about some troubles he is facing, his velvety, smoky flow couldn’t be more chill. Bad 4 Me is a standout off Snoop’s new, DJ Drama-hosted mixtape, That’s My Work Vol. 2, out now. If you’d like more work from the Doggfather, however, be sure to watch his new visual for Dam-Funk collabo single, Faden Away.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)