Someone—probably a teacher or my grandma—once told me that rap music was not good for me, and would only melt my brain. Well if loving cuts like Snoop Dogg‘s latest feature is Bad 4 Me, I don’t want to be healthy. Besides, how could this record’s laid-back Dae One and Mel&D production do anything but relieve my stress? Snoop comes with bars to match the instrumental’s breezy, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe; though he spits about some troubles he is facing, his velvety, smoky flow couldn’t be more chill. Bad 4 Me is a standout off Snoop’s new, DJ Drama-hosted mixtape, That’s My Work Vol. 2, out now. If you’d like more work from the Doggfather, however, be sure to watch his new visual for Dam-Funk collabo single, Faden Away.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.