South Carolina native Snook and his debut single Untouchable (featuring T-Pain) received mostly positive reviews on DJBooth, reminding listeners of the 2Pac classic, Keep Ya Head Up. Going in a completely different direction on his second single, Models, Snook channels Pac’s I Get Around by bragging about his sexual prowess. Lil’ Boosie chips in by equally boasting about his skills and how he “ain’t had to beat my d*ck since ‘96.” While Models’ subject matter is nothing we haven’t heard, it proves that Snook is a multi-faceted MC who specializes on club/ladies’ jams as well as the street/conscious anthems.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Untouchable ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.