South Carolina native Snook and his debut single Untouchable (featuring T-Pain) received mostly positive reviews on DJBooth, reminding listeners of the 2Pac classic, Keep Ya Head Up. Going in a completely different direction on his second single, Models, Snook channels Pac’s I Get Around by bragging about his sexual prowess. Lil’ Boosie chips in by equally boasting about his skills and how he “ain’t had to beat my d*ck since ‘96.” While Models’ subject matter is nothing we haven’t heard, it proves that Snook is a multi-faceted MC who specializes on club/ladies’ jams as well as the street/conscious anthems.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Untouchable ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.