South Carolina native Snook and his debut single Untouchable (featuring T-Pain) received mostly positive reviews on DJBooth, reminding listeners of the 2Pac classic, Keep Ya Head Up. Going in a completely different direction on his second single, Models, Snook channels Pac’s I Get Around by bragging about his sexual prowess. Lil’ Boosie chips in by equally boasting about his skills and how he “ain’t had to beat my d*ck since ‘96.” While Models’ subject matter is nothing we haven’t heard, it proves that Snook is a multi-faceted MC who specializes on club/ladies’ jams as well as the street/conscious anthems.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Untouchable ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.