South Carolina native Snook and his debut single Untouchable (featuring T-Pain) received mostly positive reviews on DJBooth, reminding listeners of the 2Pac classic, Keep Ya Head Up. Going in a completely different direction on his second single, Models, Snook channels Pac’s I Get Around by bragging about his sexual prowess. Lil’ Boosie chips in by equally boasting about his skills and how he “ain’t had to beat my d*ck since ‘96.” While Models’ subject matter is nothing we haven’t heard, it proves that Snook is a multi-faceted MC who specializes on club/ladies’ jams as well as the street/conscious anthems.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Untouchable ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.