In case you didn’t know, Memphis emcee Snipes moonlights as a photographer. Seriously, why else would he be so insistent that you Smile? Okay, I’m kidding, Snipes is not a photographer and it seems that he is only concerned with making his girl smile. With a deep voice and laid-back flow Snipes expresses a deep appreciation that his girl has stuck with him through the thick and thin of their relationship. If Snipes’ vocals don’t make her smile, then the jazzy instrumental courtesy of The Nu Session Band will surely get her to flash those pearly whites. You can find Smile, as well as the September-featured Stepping Out on Snipes’ latest album, Economic Development, out as of January 1.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.