In case you didn’t know, Memphis emcee Snipes moonlights as a photographer. Seriously, why else would he be so insistent that you Smile? Okay, I’m kidding, Snipes is not a photographer and it seems that he is only concerned with making his girl smile. With a deep voice and laid-back flow Snipes expresses a deep appreciation that his girl has stuck with him through the thick and thin of their relationship. If Snipes’ vocals don’t make her smile, then the jazzy instrumental courtesy of The Nu Session Band will surely get her to flash those pearly whites. You can find Smile, as well as the September-featured Stepping Out on Snipes’ latest album, Economic Development, out as of January 1.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.