In case you didn’t know, Memphis emcee Snipes moonlights as a photographer. Seriously, why else would he be so insistent that you Smile? Okay, I’m kidding, Snipes is not a photographer and it seems that he is only concerned with making his girl smile. With a deep voice and laid-back flow Snipes expresses a deep appreciation that his girl has stuck with him through the thick and thin of their relationship. If Snipes’ vocals don’t make her smile, then the jazzy instrumental courtesy of The Nu Session Band will surely get her to flash those pearly whites. You can find Smile, as well as the September-featured Stepping Out on Snipes’ latest album, Economic Development, out as of January 1.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.