Nothing hurts more than having someone you love turn their back on you when you need them most. Case in point: Memphis-repping Booth newcomer Snipes, who vents his anger at a female who did him dirty on Let Me Down, a newly-leaked cut off his next studio album. River City production collective Beat Brokers Network man the boards, crafting an appropriately soulful backdrop for the artist’s wounded rhymes. Point of View is out now via iTunes and other major retailers.
Written by richard on 01/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.