While many rappers have picked up the mic to offer commentary on the Trayvon Martin case and moral support to the slain teen’s family, Big Apple newcomer Sneakas has taken it one step farther with his new promo single, Neighborhood Watch. For every free download of this thought-provoking jam, which features a brooding beat by Witt of De Notes Production and a guest verse by Bishop Lamont, Serchlite Entertainment will donate five cents to a fund being set up by Martin’s parents in Sanford, Florida. Donation will be capped at $10,000 for the first 200,000 downloads, and matching contributions can be made by contacting info@Serchlite.com.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme the Loot" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)