Introduced to our pages via April’s reader-acclaimed Neighborhood Watch, Serchlite signee Sneakas returns with a brand new jam off his next project. Inspired by (and sampled from) Biggie‘s famous record of the same title, Gimme the Loot finds the emcee spitting about his paper chase over the grimy synth-sample production of Remy Redd. Motown’s Boldy James contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More awaits on Sneakas’ There’s a Rapp for That, scheduled for release before summer’s end. Additionally, fans can look forward to the arrival of this record’s official visuals in the next few weeks.
Written by richard on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Neighborhood Watch " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.