Loathing what’s currently on the airwaves is practically a prerequisite for a career as an underground emcee, but it’s been a hot minute since I heard someone rail as aggressively against mainsteam hip-hop as Snake Hollywood does on his latest single—which just so happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. On Radio Silence, the follow-up to September’s reader-approved Choke, the Brooklyn native denounces the lies, unoriginality and wack lyrics that have becomes status quo in the game. NY Bangers craft an ominous synth beat to back his hard-hitting bars. For more real, raw and unapologetically lyrical jams, cop My Condolences: Addendum when it drops digitally November 29.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.