Thought it couldn’t get any crazier than Smokey Robotic‘s last video feature, project title track The Shark and the Helicopter? Think again. On Woo the Wooer, released along with psychedelic animated visuals by Rachel Freedman, !llmind and Konrad craft a funky production backdrop for Seer and Father Dude‘s left-of-center commentary on the culture industry. Hurricane Dove has yet to receive a release date, but fans can keep it locked to the Booth for more innovative bangers from the crew.
Written by richard on 05/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Most Beautiful" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.