A new song from renowned weed smoker Smoke DZA and reknowned weed smoker Curren$y featuring…wait for it…some serious weed smoking? You best Beleedat. For his latest Rugby Thompson release (see previous offering Ashtray), DZA brings on constant production collaborator Harry Fraud for a laid back and unusually plush beat full of hand claps and hypnotic strings. An instrumental that lush apparently inspired DZA to get in a more romantic mood as he lays down bars dedicated to a very special lady. And by “very special” I mean a lady who enjoys good kush and good d**k: “We don’t wife em / no time to enlighten / we just slide in ‘em like M. Bison.” Spitta, who’s no stranger to the topic, shares his own experiences with the females, putting the finishing touches on a track sure to both emcees swimming in women (and no shortage of that sticky green stuff). For more music that could only be made by DZA, be sure to cop his Rugby Thompson album when it drops next week on Tuesday, June 19.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
High Times Records/Cinematic Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Highway ft. Smoke DZA" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.