If there’s one thing that rap has taught me, it’s that people will go to astounding, and potentially fatal lengths in hopes of achieving that Good Life. The latest single off SMKA‘s forthcoming two-part street album, the product of a marathon four-day recording session at ATL’s 882 Studios, finds crew member Kato straying from his trademark trunk-rattling sound to craft a moody, futuristic synth backdrop for Playboy Tre and Spree Wilson‘s lyrical reflections on the struggle to survive and thrive in a cold world. Marian Mereba‘s haunting hook vocals round out the package. Fans will be able to find Good Life, the previously-featured Pimpin Mane and much more on part one of The Hang Out, scheduled to hit the ‘net next Tuesday, March 26.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.