Anyone who knows the name Chuck Inglish knows that the Midwest mainstay is a beast behind the boards. Sure, Chuck can cook up a dope instrumental with the best of ‘em, but he doesn’t always have to. On All Night All Day, Inglish and Planet VI are guests on SMKA’s stellar production. The production team sets the stage, cooking up a flavorful, intricate beat, that, despite its many changes of tone, speed, and style, remains a cohesive, fun listen. SMKA’s stellar production drives the cut and is the glue that binds Inglish and Planet VI’s distinct styles together. Like the previously-featured How Much, All Night All Day can be found on SMKA’s RevoltTV-presented The Hang Out: A3C Edition, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.