Anyone who knows the name Chuck Inglish knows that the Midwest mainstay is a beast behind the boards. Sure, Chuck can cook up a dope instrumental with the best of ‘em, but he doesn’t always have to. On All Night All Day, Inglish and Planet VI are guests on SMKA’s stellar production. The production team sets the stage, cooking up a flavorful, intricate beat, that, despite its many changes of tone, speed, and style, remains a cohesive, fun listen. SMKA’s stellar production drives the cut and is the glue that binds Inglish and Planet VI’s distinct styles together. Like the previously-featured How Much, All Night All Day can be found on SMKA’s RevoltTV-presented The Hang Out: A3C Edition, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.