Anyone who knows the name Chuck Inglish knows that the Midwest mainstay is a beast behind the boards. Sure, Chuck can cook up a dope instrumental with the best of ‘em, but he doesn’t always have to. On All Night All Day, Inglish and Planet VI are guests on SMKA’s stellar production. The production team sets the stage, cooking up a flavorful, intricate beat, that, despite its many changes of tone, speed, and style, remains a cohesive, fun listen. SMKA’s stellar production drives the cut and is the glue that binds Inglish and Planet VI’s distinct styles together. Like the previously-featured How Much, All Night All Day can be found on SMKA’s RevoltTV-presented The Hang Out: A3C Edition, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)