Anyone who knows the name Chuck Inglish knows that the Midwest mainstay is a beast behind the boards. Sure, Chuck can cook up a dope instrumental with the best of ‘em, but he doesn’t always have to. On All Night All Day, Inglish and Planet VI are guests on SMKA’s stellar production. The production team sets the stage, cooking up a flavorful, intricate beat, that, despite its many changes of tone, speed, and style, remains a cohesive, fun listen. SMKA’s stellar production drives the cut and is the glue that binds Inglish and Planet VI’s distinct styles together. Like the previously-featured How Much, All Night All Day can be found on SMKA’s RevoltTV-presented The Hang Out: A3C Edition, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.