Is there anything more romantic than imbibing an ice-cold alcoholic beverage from a Red Solo Cup? To answer my own question, yes, there are—many things, in fact. Be that as it may, anyone who still harbors a little nostalgia for college keggers (or who still attends them) will appreciate the youthful spirit the Oakland R&B quintet Smashing Hearts bring to their Booth debut and latest promo single. Over Kid Dynomite and Dylan‘s mood-setting production, the crooners showcase their subtle vocal interplay as they tantalize a lucky girl with promises of an intimate evening out. The night’s activities? Whatever her heart desires—as long as it ends before 12:00 AM curfew. This smooth ode to plastic drinkware is unattached to any larger project but, if you like what you’re hearing, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising ensemble.
Written by richard on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.