Is there anything more romantic than imbibing an ice-cold alcoholic beverage from a Red Solo Cup? To answer my own question, yes, there are—many things, in fact. Be that as it may, anyone who still harbors a little nostalgia for college keggers (or who still attends them) will appreciate the youthful spirit the Oakland R&B quintet Smashing Hearts bring to their Booth debut and latest promo single. Over Kid Dynomite and Dylan‘s mood-setting production, the crooners showcase their subtle vocal interplay as they tantalize a lucky girl with promises of an intimate evening out. The night’s activities? Whatever her heart desires—as long as it ends before 12:00 AM curfew. This smooth ode to plastic drinkware is unattached to any larger project but, if you like what you’re hearing, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising ensemble.
Written by richard on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.