Is there anything more romantic than imbibing an ice-cold alcoholic beverage from a Red Solo Cup? To answer my own question, yes, there are—many things, in fact. Be that as it may, anyone who still harbors a little nostalgia for college keggers (or who still attends them) will appreciate the youthful spirit the Oakland R&B quintet Smashing Hearts bring to their Booth debut and latest promo single. Over Kid Dynomite and Dylan‘s mood-setting production, the crooners showcase their subtle vocal interplay as they tantalize a lucky girl with promises of an intimate evening out. The night’s activities? Whatever her heart desires—as long as it ends before 12:00 AM curfew. This smooth ode to plastic drinkware is unattached to any larger project but, if you like what you’re hearing, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising ensemble.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!