Just a month and change after impressing listeners across the hip-hop blogosphere with their Booth-hosted Think It’s a Game? street album, CROOKLiN and Junia T of Smash Brovaz are officially back on their hustle with the release of new, Tassnata-assisted promo single Line Em Up. Best enjoyed through quality headphones on a rainy afternoon, this introspective selection finds the twosome reminiscing about their first attempts at rhyming over Junia’s atmospheric, piano-driven grooves. Now that we’ve revisited their past, what lies in the Brovaz’ future? While the crew have yet to make any announcements regarding their agenda for 2013, we’ll be sure to keep you posted.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shut Up " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.