On the newest buzz single from his upcoming album World Premiere, N. Carolina’s DTP signee Small World (like several of his Def Jam label mates) snagged Florida’s premier production team, The Runners (shout out to Cool & Dre), and their low synth, Miami bass beat with a chopped-n-screwed hook (Hustlin’). Loot & Dollas, which isn’t a signature money-talk song, mixes Tar Heel State street talk with political undertones (Master P, Oprah, Jay-Z all appear in the same verse) and showcases Small World as an industry veteran, not a rookie. Keep your eyes locked on the Def Jam release schedule to find out if Small World will have the chance to make that money.
Listen to More: Small World
Written by Burmy on 02/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Celebrity Chick ft. Chingy, Steph Jones & Small World " (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.