SLV is not the newest R&B girl group sensation, but the collaboration of New York natives Joe Budden and Emanny. Already together on a couple of tracks, the duo has released their second record as an official duo, F**k That Condom. The track (which coincidentally has the same name as the theme of my prom) starts off with Budden giving his Ron Jowarski play-by-play analysis on the latest situation with a young lady of his. Filled with riding drums and a weird pitch bend effect, K. Don and Parks give a nice instrumental that meets somewhere in between a Hip-Hop and R&B groove. The center of the song revolves around that moment when it feels you want to say forget a condom and let me get your ODB on. However, smooth vocals from Emanny caution listeners to make sure if you go that route, you better be prepared to be with this girl forever. While the track is not on any album (yet), it definitely is album-worthy.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)