SLV is not the newest R&B girl group sensation, but the collaboration of New York natives Joe Budden and Emanny. Already together on a couple of tracks, the duo has released their second record as an official duo, F**k That Condom. The track (which coincidentally has the same name as the theme of my prom) starts off with Budden giving his Ron Jowarski play-by-play analysis on the latest situation with a young lady of his. Filled with riding drums and a weird pitch bend effect, K. Don and Parks give a nice instrumental that meets somewhere in between a Hip-Hop and R&B groove. The center of the song revolves around that moment when it feels you want to say forget a condom and let me get your ODB on. However, smooth vocals from Emanny caution listeners to make sure if you go that route, you better be prepared to be with this girl forever. While the track is not on any album (yet), it definitely is album-worthy.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.