SLV is not the newest R&B girl group sensation, but the collaboration of New York natives Joe Budden and Emanny. Already together on a couple of tracks, the duo has released their second record as an official duo, F**k That Condom. The track (which coincidentally has the same name as the theme of my prom) starts off with Budden giving his Ron Jowarski play-by-play analysis on the latest situation with a young lady of his. Filled with riding drums and a weird pitch bend effect, K. Don and Parks give a nice instrumental that meets somewhere in between a Hip-Hop and R&B groove. The center of the song revolves around that moment when it feels you want to say forget a condom and let me get your ODB on. However, smooth vocals from Emanny caution listeners to make sure if you go that route, you better be prepared to be with this girl forever. While the track is not on any album (yet), it definitely is album-worthy.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.