After being featured on albums from fellow Bay Area MCs 4-Tay and Messy Marv, Fillmore District representative Slo-O joined forces with production team Checkmate Muzik last October, to produce most of his new album, Devil On My Back. On the most hyped track on the album, We Got It, Slo-O lives up to his name and spits the opposite of a mile-a-minute flow. Assisted by Philadelphia native and former Roc Boy, Freeway, as well as Konvict signee Gypsy Stokes on the hook, We Got It will certainly provide a heavy blast out your car speakers and prove that Bay Area hip-hop is plenty more than just hyphy.
Written by Burmy on 06/5/08
SIEGE RECORDS L.L.C (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.