After being featured on albums from fellow Bay Area MCs 4-Tay and Messy Marv, Fillmore District representative Slo-O joined forces with production team Checkmate Muzik last October, to produce most of his new album, Devil On My Back. On the most hyped track on the album, We Got It, Slo-O lives up to his name and spits the opposite of a mile-a-minute flow. Assisted by Philadelphia native and former Roc Boy, Freeway, as well as Konvict signee Gypsy Stokes on the hook, We Got It will certainly provide a heavy blast out your car speakers and prove that Bay Area hip-hop is plenty more than just hyphy.
Written by Burmy on 06/5/08
Submit your Rating
SIEGE RECORDS L.L.C (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.