In today’s celeb-crazed world, it’s always nice to hear about an addiction that doesn’t involve substance abuse. Slim, one fourth of the R&B group 112, sings about his rehab-worthy relationship troubles in his potential new single (and DJBooth exclusive), U Got Me (Addicted). The track, which features some lush production by Midnight Black, is standard late-night jam fare. If you are a fan of 112 you will probably dig it. But if you don’t, despair not; the group is expected to reunite (see Slim’s interview with DJBooth) sometime after its members release various solo efforts. U Got Me (Addicted) will appear on Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy (Sep. 9th).
Written by Charlie E. on 08/11/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.