In today’s celeb-crazed world, it’s always nice to hear about an addiction that doesn’t involve substance abuse. Slim, one fourth of the R&B group 112, sings about his rehab-worthy relationship troubles in his potential new single (and DJBooth exclusive), U Got Me (Addicted). The track, which features some lush production by Midnight Black, is standard late-night jam fare. If you are a fan of 112 you will probably dig it. But if you don’t, despair not; the group is expected to reunite (see Slim’s interview with DJBooth) sometime after its members release various solo efforts. U Got Me (Addicted) will appear on Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy (Sep. 9th).
Written by Charlie E. on 08/11/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.