Who’s got a Problem with Slim Thug? The original Houston rapper puts in some lyrical work on his new track. Unfortunately, it’s hard to pay attention to the Boss Hogg’s flow with production that’s amateur. The sound quality is poor, the mixing is off, and the horn section that runs throughout the song is out-of-tune at best, and infuriating at worst. Slim Thug may be the Boss of all Bosses, but he’s got some serious problems on this track.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/6/07
Submit your Rating
Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.