Is your city of residence visible on Google Maps? Odds are Slim Thug‘s got a down chick in the immediate vicinity. On the latest street single off his forthcoming full-length, the Houston icon offers a succinct summary of his M.O.: “Coming Down, dance around, f**king hoes in Every Town.” Mr. Lee mans the boards on this braggadocious cut, layering a mellow soul sample over slow-rolling percussion as Thugga touts his myriad sexual conquests, his collection of gleaming whips and his dedication to the paper chase. In addition to bars by fellow H-Town reppers Kirko Bangz and Z-Ro, the record boasts a larger-than-life guest 16 from Mississippi phenom Big K.R.I.T. Fans will be able to find Coming Down and many more Southern bangers on Slim Thug’s Boss Life LP. The project is currently unscheduled but, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.