Is your city of residence visible on Google Maps? Odds are Slim Thug‘s got a down chick in the immediate vicinity. On the latest street single off his forthcoming full-length, the Houston icon offers a succinct summary of his M.O.: “Coming Down, dance around, f**king hoes in Every Town.” Mr. Lee mans the boards on this braggadocious cut, layering a mellow soul sample over slow-rolling percussion as Thugga touts his myriad sexual conquests, his collection of gleaming whips and his dedication to the paper chase. In addition to bars by fellow H-Town reppers Kirko Bangz and Z-Ro, the record boasts a larger-than-life guest 16 from Mississippi phenom Big K.R.I.T. Fans will be able to find Coming Down and many more Southern bangers on Slim Thug’s Boss Life LP. The project is currently unscheduled but, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.