Is your city of residence visible on Google Maps? Odds are Slim Thug‘s got a down chick in the immediate vicinity. On the latest street single off his forthcoming full-length, the Houston icon offers a succinct summary of his M.O.: “Coming Down, dance around, f**king hoes in Every Town.” Mr. Lee mans the boards on this braggadocious cut, layering a mellow soul sample over slow-rolling percussion as Thugga touts his myriad sexual conquests, his collection of gleaming whips and his dedication to the paper chase. In addition to bars by fellow H-Town reppers Kirko Bangz and Z-Ro, the record boasts a larger-than-life guest 16 from Mississippi phenom Big K.R.I.T. Fans will be able to find Coming Down and many more Southern bangers on Slim Thug’s Boss Life LP. The project is currently unscheduled but, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/23/13
Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.