Is your city of residence visible on Google Maps? Odds are Slim Thug‘s got a down chick in the immediate vicinity. On the latest street single off his forthcoming full-length, the Houston icon offers a succinct summary of his M.O.: “Coming Down, dance around, f**king hoes in Every Town.” Mr. Lee mans the boards on this braggadocious cut, layering a mellow soul sample over slow-rolling percussion as Thugga touts his myriad sexual conquests, his collection of gleaming whips and his dedication to the paper chase. In addition to bars by fellow H-Town reppers Kirko Bangz and Z-Ro, the record boasts a larger-than-life guest 16 from Mississippi phenom Big K.R.I.T. Fans will be able to find Coming Down and many more Southern bangers on Slim Thug’s Boss Life LP. The project is currently unscheduled but, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.